Monday, April 18, 2016

DOHA

The futures are slightly under pressure this morning partly based the oil news from Doha (Oil prices dive after producers fail to agree to output cap).  When the news first came out oil futures took a nose dive and equity futures when they opened did as well, but have recovered 75% of the initial loss.


My trading watchlist has dwindled to a handful of names over the last few days from a lot of names a little over a week ago.  Which means I will probably be doing less until the market moves sideways to down and more set-ups emerge. VNCE holding was the lone standout from Friday's list.

TXTR, FEYE, SPLK, RRTS, FARO, IAC, TROX, CBK, SPLS, SAIA, MCRN, are the names on my list today.

  • I only have an interest in getting involved in these stocks if they go through their previous day high.
  • These set ups have been consolidating for a few days and what we are looking for is an expansion day to jump on board for 3-5 day move.
  • CHARTS

My opinion and outlook are subject to change as new information comes in. 

Frank Zorrilla, Registered Advisor In New York. If you need a second opinion, suggestions, and or feedback in regards to the market feel free to reach me at fzorrilla@zorcapital.com or 646-480-7463.


       

The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment