Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Don't Be Fooled

The market continues to trade sideways in a very tight action but don't be fooled, underneath the surface stocks are working. The current action is the opposite of what we saw a year ago when the indices were grinding higher, and individual stocks were stuck in the mud.


AXGN, XPO, ICON, KKR, ATSG, GWR, AIRG, TPIC, CSX, UNP, KSU, PGND, ASPS, CLMT, are the stocks on my list today. Very simply, I'm looking to get long these stocks if and only if they go through yesterday's high plus .10 cents.

Swing trading gives you the opportunity to take advantage of short-term price swings that happen in most stocks, these moves typically last 5-10 days. I find it to be a great compliment to passive investing.

My opinion and outlook are subject to change as new information comes in.
Frank Zorrilla, Registered Advisor In New York. If you need a second opinion, suggestions, and or feedback in regards to the market feel free to reach me at fzorrilla@zorcapital.com or 646-480-7463. 
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment